Amazon KYC Verification Offer: Complete Amazon KYC in Just 1 Step & Get Rs.20 Amazon Cash For Free
Amazon KYC Verification Offer:
Hello Friends! Happy Holi & Today there is an Offer on Amazon Pay and Amazon KYC Verification Offer. You Know Now KYC Verification is Mandatory for All Online E-Wallets & Those who have not completed Their KYC will not be eligible for Having Online Wallets. You can Check The Amazon KYC Verification Offer – how to Do Online KYC
So To Promote Amazon is Offering Rs.20 Amazon Cash For Completing Amazon KYC Verification Offer. You Just require and need to Submit Your Adhaar Card Number to Get Kyc Done & Once you did Just Add Rs.1 and Rs.20 will be credited to Your Account within 5 business days.
How to Complete Your KYC in Just First Step:
- First of All, keep Your Adhaar Number Ready.
- Now Open This Link and tap on Document Verification.
- Now Here Enter Your Adhaar Number or Proof of Any other Government ID.
- After Entering the Adhaar Number Your Account is KYC verified.
- Now Load at least Rs.1 to Your account(If You load Rs.300 You Will Get Extra Rs.100 Cashback)
- Once You Added Wait for next 5 days & Cashback will be Credited to Your Account within these 5 Days.
- The offer is Valid Of You Verify Document from 1st March to 31st March.
- For More Details Please visit here:
Terms Of Conditions:
During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) Completes the customer identification by submitting any of the officially valid document on the link http://www.amazon.in/ovd to comply with the applicable Know-Your-Customer requirements for Amazon Pay Balance, provided that such submission on the web-link provided for this purpose is accepted by Amazon for the completion of the KYC process;
(b) loads cash into Amazon Pay Balance associated with his/her Amazon.in account (“Load”);
Will be entitled to receive cashback of amount INR 20 as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account.
For the avoidance of doubt, to available this Offer:
(i) the customer must undertake both the steps indicated at (a) & (b) above
(ii) the Load must be performed after the officially valid document has been submitted and accepted by Amazon, i.e. the KYC process has been completed.